No Products in the Cart
ETHICAL PRODUCTION: Come On strongly opposes the idea of planned obsolescence
and the overproduction and waste of fast fashion. Come On clothes are made in
conscious quantities with premium fabrics by local seamstresses and tailors. Every
piece of clothing is designed and made to last for decades, encouraging responsible
consumerism and resulting in less waste.
HAND FINISHED: High quality control and handmade finishing touches. Limited editions (depending on the product, this is done with discontinued vintage fabrics) Production made in The USA in environmentally friendly factories
OLD FABRICS, NEW LIFE: The Come On team loves to seek out unused and discontinued vintage fabrics to create limited edition items. We want to give vintage fabrics a chance at new life and believe that no piece of cloth should go to waste.
SUSTAINABILITY EFFORTS always growing:
● Use of discontinuous / disposable raw materials.
● Use of scraps for the assembly of accessory lines and internal views of the parts.
● Quality manufacturing which provides durability for our customers.
● Two collections per year.
● Our pieces can be mixed and matched through collections, no piece becomes obsolete (we want our customers to know our pieces can be collectible).
OUR MATERIALS: vintage velvets, butter silks, classic tartans, organic cotton, lace, twill, cotton, lurex, linen.
● Come On ensures that each piece is made with the utmost care, creating.
responsible products for responsible customers.
● production made in the USA in environmentally friendly factories.
● honest and transparent production line.